Heavy trunk hanging on the tree can cause a serious damage not only to your house but as well as to people passing by. Aside from that, your home is at risk of molds growth.
Damaged trees can be hazardous and you need an expert to do it. The question here now is “How to find tree cutting service near me?” Here are the following tips to find an expert in removing the trees in your backyard.
1. Hire only someone with credentials or licensure to do the job. A company can create a lot of damage if the employees do not have the proper training acquired in cutting trees That is why it is very essential to check the company. Find out if they are licensed. You are gambling your property once you are someone who is not trained to do the job. It is even illegal to work as a tree cutter without a license.
2. Check for the insurance. A company without a proper coverage is something you cannot trust. You have to make sure that the company is liable for whatever happens to the worker and your property in case a damage is done. It makes you feel at ease that the insurance will cover the expenses. What if an employee sustains an injury while at work while on your property? Insurance will protect you from any lawsuit that could happen.
3. Referrals are a good source. Do not hesitate to ask a friend, colleague or any people you know who might hire a similar service to what you are looking for. You will be given a direct review because they already have experience in the service this company provided. Why would they recommend you a company if they have a bad experience from them right?
4. Employees background and training. It is also important to ask about the employee who will be doing the job. How many years is he working in the company? What training did he obtain to be qualified for the job?
5. Get a free quote. Get an estimation of the job price and make sure they print it. If the company is hesitant about this, there is a big chance that they will have additional hidden fees that you are not aware. They will ask for these fees that you didn’t want in the first place.
6. Ask what equipment they will use. You have to make sure that the company has the right sets of equipment to do the job. You have to talk to them thoroughly about the process of cutting your trees at your best ability. This is to know if the company really knows what they are going to do.
7. Inquire not only one company. Do not inquire about only one company, you have to at least ask two to three. Inquire what services they can offer. This is because some may not offer certain service if they don’t have the equipment for it. Eliminate those who cannot offer what you are looking for. You also have to consider the price of the service they are offering before you can decide which to hire.